Align Master of Science in Computer Science
April 30, 2021* (International) | Fall Term starts September 8, 2021
* International Application Deadline has been extended to April 30, 2021 (previously March 15, 2021)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STUDY PERMITS
We recommend students looking to pursue a Study Permit apply 3 months minimum in advance of the program start date.
Learn more about Study Permit application on the OGS website.
*Please note – For students applying to our Canadian campuses who are eligible for and wish to apply for a Study Permit via Student Direct Stream (SDS), the IELTS is the only English Language test accepted with the SDS application. Students not applying via SDS are welcome to apply with TOEFL or IELTS. For more information about SDS, please click here.
The Align Master of Science in Computer Science equips students across disciplines with the knowledge and practical skills they need to transition into computer science, regardless of their background and bachelor’s degree. The Align program offers rigorous academic bridge courses that prepare students for master’s level coursework. Align MSCS students gain real-world work experience through a six- to eight-month co-op or internship at one of Northeastern’s many industry partners—including firms like Amazon, Google, and Zillow. Align MSCS is a unique way to launch a rewarding career in a dynamic, high-demand, fast-growing field.
The Experiential Learning Advantage
- Align MSCS students get real-world work experience combined with coursework.
- Classes are taught by industry professionals, which prepare students for the workforce.
- Students graduate with six to eight months of work experience.
- One hundred percent of eligible students are placed in co-op in one of our partner companies.
- Many Align MSCS grads are offered jobs by their co-op employers.
- All Align MSCS grads to date are employed with $100,000-plus salaries.
This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Advanced Education, Skills and Training effective July 7, 2019 having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the minister. Nevertheless, prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (for example, acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions)
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.